Congratulations! You've got your Woojer Strap Edge!
Please read the following instructions carefully before the first use of your Woojer Strap Edge.
For detailed information about various connections (PC, gaming consoles, mobile, VR, TV & Home Cinema), please refer to the instructional video below, or to the Woojer Strap Edge section on our support portal.
Charging the Woojer Strap Edge
- Connect the provided USB-C cable to the Strap’s USB-C audio-in/charging port. Connect the other end of the cable to a power source.
- While charging, a solid red LED will appear. A solid green LED will appear once the Woojer Strap Edge is fully charged.
- Before first use, charge your Woojer Strap Edge for 3 hours.
Connecting the Woojer Strap Edge
- To enter pairing mode, press and hold the Power button for 5 seconds. The blue and red LEDs will blink alternately.
- On your audio device, enter pairing mode and locate Woojer Strap Edge.
- Pair and connect the Strap with your device. The blue LEDs will appear constantly.
Wearing the Woojer Strap Edge
Position your Strap Edge either around your chest, on your waist, or against your spine. Adjust size by extending or reducing strap length.
Using your Woojer Strap Edge
- Turn on the Woojer Strap Edge by pressing the Power button for two seconds.
- Connect your headphones to the headphone jack.
- Turn on your audio source and enjoy the moment!
Maximizing your experience
Set your audio source volume level to max, as this makes sure you get the maximized haptic effect. Then, to control the headphones' volume level and sensation level, use the Woojer Strap Edge's control buttons.
Calibrate your Woojer to your personal optimal settings.
Once calibrated, you must try out this Woojer Edge introduction demo.
We've also created some playlists for you to get the hang of Woojering: