Sometimes, when connecting the Woojer Edge to a PC, the PC doesn't recognize the Woojer, and you get a "USB device not recognized" message. This can be fixed automatically within a few seconds. If it doesn't, disconnect your Woojer Edge, turn it on, and reconnect to the PC.
If this doesn't work, you may need to delete Woojer Edge from your Device Manager and start over. Follow these steps to make this done:
- Open Windows Device Manager. (Press the Windows key, type "Device Manager", Click the "Device Manager" entry).
- Under "Audio inputs and outputs", delete all Edge entries.
- Under "Sound, video, and game controllers", delete all Woojer Edge entries.
- Close the Device Manager.
- Reconnect the Woojer Edge to your PC using the USB-C cable.