Like any wireless headphones, the Woojer Vest Edge is a Bluetooth receiver, not a transmitter. Therefore, to enjoy a totally wireless experience with your Woojer Vest Edge you need to connect both the Woojer Vest Edge and your Bluetooth headphones to the same source.
While this feature already is integrated into many Samsung devices, for other devices like PC you'll need an external dual-link Bluetooth transmitter to get this done. This transmitter is able to stream to two devices simultaneously, and you'll be able to pair it with both your Woojer Vest Edge and Bluetooth headphones. With this method, you make no use of the PC's integral Bluetooth and should turn it off before using the transmitter.
Remember you can always connect wired headphones to your Woojer Vest Edge and still connect it to your PC via Bluetooth. This wireless configuration will also let you enjoy the Woojer Vest Edge's integral audio amplifier, which can improve the audio quality of headphones that do not have an amplifier built into them. See more details here.
Connecting the Woojer Vest Edge and wireless headphones to the dual-link Bluetooth transmitter
Follow these steps to connect your PC to your Woojer Vest Edge and your Bluetooth headphones, simultaneously:
- Connect the external dual-link Bluetooth transmitter to your PC. Two types of such a transmitter exist - AUX (3.5mm) and USB. If you connect a USB transmitter, refer to its manual for its detailed installation instructions.
- Put your Woojer Vest Edge into Bluetooth pairing mode. Make sure the device is turned OFF first, and then perform a long press for 5 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red and blue accordingly.
- Put the transmitter into pairing mode as well. Refer to its manual for detailed pairing instructions.
- Pair the transmitter with the Woojer Vest Edge.
- Connecting your headphones: You can connect wired headphones directly to your Woojer Vest Edge. Alternatively, if your Bluetooth transmitter is a dual-link one, you can pair it with both the Woojer Vest Edge and your Bluetooth headphones, concurrently.
Connecting a dual-link external dual-link transmitter with 3.5 input
Connecting a dual-link external transmitter with USB input
Here are some examples of low-latency Bluetooth transmitters: