If you would like to enable audio routing to two devices simultaneously (e.g. Woojer Vest Edge and headphones), you need to set up audio mirroring.
Audio mirroring can be achieved with Windows sound settings (and also by SteamVR if installed on your PC). However, there is an even more convenient way - using an external application, such as Voice Meeter Banana.
Voice Meeter identifies itself to the PC as an audio playing device. Therefore the process of audio mirroring using Voice Meeter involves two simple stages - configuring VoiceMeeter and setting it as the PC default playing device.
Set up audio mirroring between your PC and Woojer Vest Edge
- Download and install Voice Meeter Banana. After you finish installing it, restart your PC.
Important! Before installing, make sure you uninstalled any previous versions of the software.
- Make sure your Woojer Vest Edge is turned on.
- Connect your Woojer Vest Edge to your PC, using either USB-C, 3.5mm cable, or Bluetooth connections. You can confirm the device is connected to your PC by clicking on the speaker icon in the system tray bottom right of your screen. If you see the "Woojer Strap Edge" device - you're good!
- Connect your headphone to the PC.
- Open VoiceMeeter.
- Set Hardware Out A1 to Woojer, and Hardware Out A2 to your headphones. Make sure both devices are prefixed with "WDM".
- Virtual input should be routed to both A1 and A2.
- control the levels individually with the dedicated faders, located at the bottom right of the screen.
- Set your default playing device to the "VoiceMeeter Input".